We are pleased to announce the International Conference on Interdisciplinary Advances in Statistical Learning (#StatLearnBCBL), which will take place in Bilbao, Spain June 28-30, 2017.
The conference will discuss statistical learning and its underlying mechanisms from behaviour to neuroscience, in various domains such as language, music, vision, and audition, with data from adult participants, development, individual differences, computational modeling, and non-human species.
The conference will include invited speakers, regular talks, panel discussions, and poster sessions.
- Jenny Saffran, University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Sharon Thompson-Schill, University of Pennsylvania
- Simon Kirby, University of Edinburgh
- Michael C. Frank, Stanford University
- Juan Toro, Pompeu Fabra University—Cross-species Comparisons & Evolution
- Linda Smith, Indiana University Bloomington—Development
- Chris Conway, Georgia State University— Statistical Learning in Special Populations
- Dare Baldwin, University of Oregon—Vision, Action and Event Processing